1/9 Photos of Stove Top Tamale Pie
This is a quick and easy one-dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, beans, water and taco seasoning mix. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions. Drop small spoonfuls of muffin batter over meat mixture in a skillet.
- 4Cover and cook over medium-low heat 15-17 minutes or until corn bread is done.
- 5Top with cheese and green onion. Cover and cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Tamale Pie
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.8
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 2024.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 38.1 g