1/9 Photos of Stove Top Tamale Pie
This is a quick and easy one-dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, beans, water and taco seasoning mix. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions. Drop small spoonfuls of muffin batter over meat mixture in a skillet.
- 4Cover and cook over medium-low heat 15-17 minutes or until corn bread is done.
- 5Top with cheese and green onion. Cover and cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Tamale Pie
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.8
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 2024.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 38.1 g