Recipe by ILove2Cook in Queens
A new twist on meatloaf. I made this for my friends and it was a huge hit. It was also very very easy to make. This is also good for busy people since it's hardly any ingredients.
Top Review by falcioni
Absolutely unbelievably moist. I used group Angus beef and omitted teh ketchup but made a mushroom/chicken gravy to simulate a salisbury steak. I crushed the stove top stuffing mix so that the water and egg mixture moistened the bread faster. Excellent!! 5 STARS!!!
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor
- 1 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- Set over to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together and put in greased 9x5 loaf pan. The other alternative is to put in a 12 tin muffin pan.
- Loafpan-cook 45-55 minutes.
- Muffin tin-cook 35-45 minutes.
- Until no longer pink.