Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Off of the Stove Top Recipe Box. This is absolutely wonderful with left over chicken or turkey. Yummmmmyyyyy!!!!
- 2 cups chopped chicken or 2 cups chopped turkey
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (1/2 cup per person)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 5 ounces cans milk (half a soup can)
- 1 (50 g) package Stove Top stuffing mix (I am guessing at the 50 gram pouch, will correct this next time I buy Stove top stuffing, but one po)
- 1 cup water
- Layer 2 cups chopped meat (chicken, turkey, or ham) and a handful of mixed veggies (1/2 cup per person), in a medium sized baking casserole dish.
- Mix one can of mushroom soup with 1/2 can of milk, and pour overtop.
- Mix one pouch of Stove top stuffing mix with 1 cup water and spoon evenly over top of veggies.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Easy to make but VERY BLAND!!!
This turned out really well. I used cream of broccoli soup, because that was all I had. Otherwise I followed the recipe. Next time I will add a bit more chicken. I will definitely make it again.