- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 small)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness.
- Spread stuffing mixture evenly onto chicken breasts to within 1/2" of edges.
- Roll up from one of the short sides to enclose stuffing.
- Place seam side down in 13x9 baking pan.
- Mix together soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.