Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great dish that looks like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen, but not so. Wonderfully delicious comfort food made in a jif.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 small)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness.
- Spread stuffing mixture evenly onto chicken breasts to within 1/2" of edges.
- Roll up from one of the short sides to enclose stuffing.
- Place seam side down in 13x9 baking pan.
- Mix together soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Super easy! Super good! The paprika added a nice touch. Really only took 15 for prep!!! Def. a keeper!!!
very good! I wrapped in bacon and browned the sides, then baking with no gravy.. For the gravy I mixed a jar of chicken gravy and 1/2 can mushroom soup with roasted garlic.
A perfectly fine weeknight dinner. Easy to assemble and nice presentation. I used 1 can soup and then filled the can with milk - it was perfectly moist and the right amount of gravy. 5YO DD who "doesn't like stuffing" ate this up! Serve with cranberry sauce and something green and it's like a lazy Thanksgiving dinner. ***UPDATE*** I've made this several times and am delighted to find that it's only 6 WW points if you use the 99% fat free cream-of-whatever soup and 6 "true" chicken servings (2 servings per breast half).