1/1 Photo of Stove Top Stuffed Chicken Breasts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet.
- 4Add broccoli to the stuffing and mix lightly.
- 5Spread evenly on flattened chicken breasts to within 1/2 inch of the outer edges.
- 6Roll up each chicken breasts starting at the short end enclosing the stuffing mixture.
- 7Place the chicken, seam side down, in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 8Mix the soup and milk and pour over the chicken.
- 9Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through 170 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 554.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup