- 2 medium wahoo
- 5 tablespoons salt
- 3 limes, juice of
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- first of all gut the fish trim tail and fins.
- rub with salt and soak in water for 30 minute.
- meanwhile make sure that the smoker is clean and dry.
- add 5 tablespoons of your favorite wood chips.
- dry the fish and line them on the smoker.
- put the lid on half way and put on medium heat.
- when the smoke starts to come out close the lid tighly and lower the heat.
- leave it for an hour or untill the fish is completly dry.
- prepare the dressing and drizzle over the smoked fish.
- serve it with some potato salad or pasta.