Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
smoked wahoo with lemon dressing
Make and share this Stove Top Smokers Wahoo Fish recipe from Food.com.
- first of all gut the fish trim tail and fins.
- rub with salt and soak in water for 30 minute.
- meanwhile make sure that the smoker is clean and dry.
- add 5 tablespoons of your favorite wood chips.
- dry the fish and line them on the smoker.
- put the lid on half way and put on medium heat.
- when the smoke starts to come out close the lid tighly and lower the heat.
- leave it for an hour or untill the fish is completly dry.
- prepare the dressing and drizzle over the smoked fish.
- serve it with some potato salad or pasta.