Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker. From the Cameron Cooking Guide. This is perfect cooked ahead of time and served cold. A favorite is an open face sandwich: a slice of French bread lightly toasted, lettuce, 2 slices of turkey, avocado, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, and topped lightly with Italian dressing.
- 1 boneless turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1⁄2 tablespoon alder wood chips
- Assemble the marinade ingredients and marinate the turkey breast for 1 hour. Leave the skin on the turkey breast and smoke over medium heat for 25 minutes per pound using alder wood chips.
- Refrigerate and slice off as needed for sandwiches or salads.