Recipe by TxGriffLover
From the Cameron Cooking Guide. This recipe to be made using a stove top smoker.
- 2 quarts cooked pasta
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup halved mushroom
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cherry wood chips
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions, and immediately chill.
- Wash vegetables and place with water still dripping into preheated smoker and steam/smoke on medium heat for 12 minutes, using cherry wood chips.
- Remove and chill.
- Add dressing to pasta, toss with vegetables, and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serves 6-8.