Recipe by TxGriffLover
Save a little tenderloin to serve cold with slice tomatoes for tomorrow's lunch. From the Cameron Cooking Guide. This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hickory chips
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim tenderloins of all fat and fell. Rub with olive oil and thyme.
- Smoke on medium high for 25 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Let stand for 10 minutes, and serve with sauce.
- Make sauce by combining egg yolk, lemon juice, Dijon, and salt in a blender or food processor.
- While mixing, add olive oil and the cream in a steady stream until smooth. Add the peppercorns and pulse 1 or 2 times only.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve sauce at room temperature.