Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Save a little tenderloin to serve cold with slice tomatoes for tomorrow's lunch. From the Cameron Cooking Guide. This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker.
- Trim tenderloins of all fat and fell. Rub with olive oil and thyme.
- Smoke on medium high for 25 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Let stand for 10 minutes, and serve with sauce.
- Make sauce by combining egg yolk, lemon juice, Dijon, and salt in a blender or food processor.
- While mixing, add olive oil and the cream in a steady stream until smooth. Add the peppercorns and pulse 1 or 2 times only.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve sauce at room temperature.