Recipe by TxGriffLover
A wonderful moist leg of lamb every time! From the Cameron Cooking Guide. This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 5 lbs leg of lamb
- 2 tablespoons pecan wood chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar jalapeno jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the garlic and parsley, and mix with the olive oil, wine, and rosemary. Marinate the leg of lamb for 2 to 6 hours. Pour half the.
- marinade into the drip tray, place leg of lamb on rack, season and form.
- a foil tent to cover tightly.
- Smoke on medium heat for 1 hour using pecan wood chips.
- Remove foil, brush lamb with remaining marinade, and place into a 350º oven for approximately 1 hour. Serve with jalapeno jelly on the side.