Everyone is asking for new Beef Brisket Recipes – Here is a delicious one Recipe form Quincy Scott, Olive Branch, MI This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker. I got this recipe from Cameron Cookware when I registered my stove top smoker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients and rub onto brisket. Place on a large sheet of plastic wrap, and wrap tightly. Place on a baking sheet and chill for 6 -8 hours.
- 2Remove meat from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- 3Prepare the smoker with the mesquite and apple wood chips. Line drip tray with foil, and place the meat on the rack.
- 4Preheat the stovetop. Place smoker on stove top and smoke for 1 ½ hours at a medium to low heat setting.
- 5Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 6Remove meat from smoker and place in a covered roasting pan or wrap in heavy foil.
- 7Bake for 3 hours. Remove meat from the oven and carve against the grain.
- 8Serve with BBQ Sauce on the side for dipping.
- 9Barbecue Sauce:.
- 10½ Tbsp vegetable oil.
- 11½ cup chopped yellow onion.
- 121 tsp chopped garlic.
- 131 cup ketchup.
- 142 Tbsp dark brown sugar.
- 151 ½ tsp molasses.
- 162 Tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- 171 Tbsp each lemon juice, orange juice, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot red sauce.
- 18In a large saucepan, heat oil over a medium high heat, add onions, cook till soft, stirring – 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to boil – lower the heat to simmer and cook – stirring occasionally until sauce thickens – 15 – 20 minutes. Cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Smoker New Beef Brisket & BBQ Sauce Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1479.5
- Calories from Fat 1095
- Total Fat 121.7 g
- Saturated Fat 48.6 g
- Cholesterol 331.1 mg
- Sodium 3787.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 78.6 g