Recipe by TxGriffLover
For use with a Cameron Stove Top Smoker. This recipe calls for premade Jerk seasoning, but you can easily make your own.
- 2 tablespoons jamaican jerk spice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the jerk seasoning and the vegetable oil according to the label directions to make a paste-like marinade.
- Coat the tenderloins and cover them tightly and refrigerate them for 2 to 3 hours.
- Smoke over medium heat for 30 minutes using 3 tablespoons of cherry wood chips.
- Check for doneness. Serve them sliced thin with cilantro garnish and black beans and rice.