1/1 Photo of Stove Top Smoker Hickory Smoked Ribs
From the Cameron Cooking Guide. This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the salt, pepper and garlic powder into the ribs and carefully arrange on the rack to allow good circulation of the smoke.
- 2Place smoker in medium heat and smoke-cook for 45 minutes per pound.
- 3The smoking stage can be done in advance and refrigerated until just before serving.
- 4To finish, brush lightly with BBQ sauce and place on a cookie sheet into a 450º oven, watching and turning twice to crisp, or on an outdoor grill for 15 minutes.
- 5Serve with remainder of BBQ sauce on the side. The ribs will turn out tender with lots of flavor.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Smoker Hickory Smoked Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.4
- Calories from Fat 623
- Total Fat 69.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 267.4 mg
- Sodium 1247.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 57.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: