Recipe by TxGriffLover
Next time you make a pot of chili, try this method. From the Cameron Cooking Guide, recipe to be made using a stove top smoker.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons mesquite or pecan wood chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the ground turkey and form into 1/4-pound patties. Using 2.
- tablespoons of mesquite of pecan wood chips, smoke the turkey for 20.
- minutes per pound on medium heat.
- Then crumble into your favorite chili recipe. Not only have you added great flavor, but you have lowered the fat content as well.