Recipe by TxGriffLover
This recipe is to be made using a stove top smoker. I got this recipe from Cameron Cookware when I registered my new stove top smoker.
- 3 lbs beef brisket
- 4 tablespoons vinegar, soaked into a cloth
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 ounces green beans
- 8 prunes
- 1⁄2 pint beer
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hickory chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Wipe meat with cloth soaked in vinegar, then sprinkle with flour.
- Heat oil in sauté pan and brown brisket on all sides.
- Peel and crush the garlic, and rub brisket with a mixture of garlic, salt, pepper, bay leaves, green beans(Crushed) and prunes(Crushed).
- Place in smoker with hickory wood chips and smoke for 3 ½ hours on medium heat.
- Mix beer honey, water and nutmeg.
- Approximately every hour open the smoker and pour a small portion of the mixture over the brisket.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables.