Recipe by TxGriffLover
This sounds really great, and so easy. The bread is especially good served with olive oil, garlic powder, soft mozzarella cheese and slices of tomato.
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 2-inch pieces
- dipping sauce or oil, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 2 tablespoons of water in drip tray.
- Place bread on rack.
- Smoke with your favorite wood chip flavor for approximately 15 to 20 minutes (I especially like hickory and mesquite). Remove from stove, open and let cool.
- Dip bread in your favorite salsa or marinara sauce.