- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna.
- Using 2 tablespoons of apple chips, smoke tuna steaks for twenty minutes over medium heat, this should leave the steaks medium-rare.
- Do not overcook.
- Serve with the herbed mayonnaise sauce and a tossed salad on the side and you have a tasty, healthy dinner.