Recipe by Galley Wench
Another recipe for my Stove-Top Smoker. Other vegetables, i.e., zucchini, muchrooms, tomatoes, etc. can be cooked in the smoker, however suggest that you add them 1/2 way through the cooking process.
- 2 cups small red potatoes, cleaned
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 Tablespoons Cherry or Alder wood chips in bottom of smoker.
- Cover cooking tray with heavy duty aluminum foil (easy clean-up) and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl coat vegetables with olive oil.
- Place vegetables on tray and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Cover smoker with lid, leaving it cracked slightly.
- Place on stove-top or grill and cook at medium heat.
- When smoke begins to release from smoker close lid tightly.
- Smoke for approximately 30 minutes.