Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A favorite of my boys. You can use whatever pizza toppings you like.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package pizza crust mix
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spary a 12 inch stove top skillet with cooking spray.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- Press dough in skillet making sure dough goes up about a 1/2 inch up the sides of the pan.
- Put pizza sauce on dough.
- Put pepperoni, green pepper, and olives over sauce.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until crust is brown on bottom and cheese is melted.
- Slide onto cutting board, cut and serve.
Couldn't be easier!! Like the previous reviewer, I used turkey pepperoni and mozzarella. The presentation could be better (looked a little greasy), but the taste was excellent! I added seasoning to the pizza crust mix for a little extra something.
This recipe is a five star because it is wonderfully simple yet very yummy. I made it with pizza crust I make in my ABM. I made it in a small omlette skillet so it would be a single serving size. My DH is out of town -- and this is perfect because I can make it smaller for just one instead of making a whole pizza and having a ton left over and eventually go to waste. Thanks for a great flexible recipe. I made with turkey pepperoni and 2% milk fat mozzarella cheese. I am gonna try it with desert toppings next time :) [Made for PRMR tag]