Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sirloin steak cooked in the skillett. It's an easy and delicious tasting meal. I prefer to cook it with pasta, but it'll go good with just about anything.
- 1 lb top sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut Steak in half.
- Brown in skillet on medium heat with canola oil.
- Remove steak from skillett.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the steak and let simmer for 20 minutes or until steak is done to your liking.
- Remove and serve with onions and sauce on top of the steak.
This was very easy and very good. The whole family loved it. Thanks, Danielle!