Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy autumn recipe from Cookie Mag. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes until it reduces by one quarter.
- Sprinkle the toasted pumpkin seeds on top (if using) and serve. If not using immediately, store the pumpkin butter in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.