1/1 Photo of Stove Top Pork Chop Bake
1 hr 20 mins
Liz H #2's Note:
Satisfying Pork Chop Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops or 4 boneless pork steaks
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, prepared
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (I like low-sodium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- seasoning salt
- pepper (you can use pork seasoning of choice instead salt & pepper, I use sage sometimes, don't use a lot of)
- 1Season chops with salt & pepper, brown in lightly oiled skillet.
- 2Place in 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Prepare Stove-Top according to package, spoon over chops.
- 4Mix soup and milk in bowl, pour over top.
- 5Cover with foil and bake 1hr, or a little more until pork has reached safe internal temperature. You can bake longer for increased tenderness if desired, chops will be moist. You can also uncover last 20 mins or so of baking for top of casserole to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Pork Chop Bake
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.7
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.8 mg
- Sodium 1237.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 47.6 g