Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Satisfying Pork Chop Casserole
Make and share this Stove Top Pork Chop Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork chops or 4 boneless pork steaks
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, prepared
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (I like low-sodium)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- seasoning salt
- pepper (you can use pork seasoning of choice instead salt & pepper, I use sage sometimes, don't use a lot of)
- Season chops with salt & pepper, brown in lightly oiled skillet.
- Place in 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Prepare Stove-Top according to package, spoon over chops.
- Mix soup and milk in bowl, pour over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 1hr, or a little more until pork has reached safe internal temperature. You can bake longer for increased tenderness if desired, chops will be moist. You can also uncover last 20 mins or so of baking for top of casserole to brown.
Very good!!! I cooked at 375 degrees for an hour and my pork chops came out VERY tender! My three year old loved this and I have already added to my "cookbook scrapbook"
I just put this in the oven. I did not brown the chops ,but sprinkled with seasoning salt, then put peeled apple slices on them I sprinkled poultry sessoning on the apples. I piled the stuffing on top of the apples leaving some space for the soup mix to spread around the chop. Smells delicious!
Simple and delicious!!!