This is a very versatile recipe. It calls for cream of mushroon soup but I make it with cream of chicken or cream of celery. It calls for mixed vegetables but I have made it with frozen corn, or green beans or peas. I use 2 boxes of stuffing mix because we like lots of stuffing.
- Set oven at 375F.
- Mix stuffing according to instructions and set aside (do not cook)
- Place chicken in 13X9 inch baking dish, or casserole dish.
- Top with vegetables.
- Mix soup and sour cream, pour over chicken.
- Top with stuffing Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Make-Ahead: Assemble recipe as directed: cover.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to to serve, bake at 375F for 55 minutes or until chicken is done.