1/2 Photos of Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Bake With Vegetables.
This is a very versatile recipe. It calls for cream of mushroon soup but I make it with cream of chicken or cream of celery. It calls for mixed vegetables but I have made it with frozen corn, or green beans or peas. I use 2 boxes of stuffing mix because we like lots of stuffing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven at 375F.
- 2Mix stuffing according to instructions and set aside (do not cook)
- 3Place chicken in 13X9 inch baking dish, or casserole dish.
- 4Top with vegetables.
- 5Mix soup and sour cream, pour over chicken.
- 6Top with stuffing Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 7Make-Ahead: Assemble recipe as directed: cover.
- 8Refrigerate overnight.
- 9When ready to to serve, bake at 375F for 55 minutes or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top One-Dish Chicken Bake With Vegetables.
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.6
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 1415.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 33.3 g