Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 package Stove Top stuffing mix, chicken flavor dry
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can soup, brocoli cheese cream 98% fat free
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 5 ounces frozen california-blend frozen vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss contents of vegetable seasoning packet, stuffing mix, and 1 2/3 cup of water; set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish or 2 quart casserole. Spread Vegetables over the chicken.
- Mix soup with dry milk and water; pour over chicken.
- Spoon stuffing evenly over top.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.