1/2 Photos of Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers)
We enjoyed this easy and delicious macaroni and cheese. If following the Weight Watchers plan it is only 6 pts/serving. When I made it I used whole wheat elbow macaroni and a combination of Kraft 2% sharp cheddar and some Weight Watcher Mexican blend cheese. If you start the cheese sauce while the pasta is cooking everything will be done at the same time --so quick and so easy! Recipe source: www.weightwatchers.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 2While macaroni is cooking, in a large saucepan over medium heat whisk together milk, flour, salt, onion powder and pepper until blended.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 4Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring often until thickened (2 to 5 minutes).
- 5Remove from heat; stir in cheese and Tabasco.
- 6Toss pasta with sauce.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 461.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g