Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese
- In a large Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cubed cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, dry mustard, salt, and pepper; cook over low heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add cooked pasta, stirring gently to combine.
- Serve immediately; garnish with crumbled bacon or shredded cheddar cheese.