Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Copy Kat Chat.
Top Review by SwedishExpat
This was good, glad to have found it as I don't like to stuff the birds! But what are the holidays without stuffing? :) I omit the parsley and added dried rosemary and used homemade turkey stock. I had a lot of leftover sourdough and used that. Now I can put some of the dried "Stove Top" away for future use, thanks for posting!
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- salt and pepper
- 8 cups large dried breadcrumbs or 8 cups bread cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine onion flakes, dried parsley, thyme, sage, salt and pepper, and breadcrumbs or bread cubes.
- Store in airtight container.
- To prepare, combine chicken broth and butter or margarine in a saucepan.
- Heat until butter is melted and broth is hot.
- Stir in stuffing mix; remove from heat and cover tightly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork before serving.