Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Quick, easy, very tasty.
- 1 lb Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 cups uncooked mafalda pasta (mini-lasagna)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- Cook sausage, onion, and green pepper in a 4-quart dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender.