Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I started making lasagna this way to save time (and dishes) during the busy work week. super easy, cheap to make, taste wonderful!!
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (14 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese (your choice)
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Brown meat, seasoned to taste, drain any fat.
- Add sauce, heat through.
- In large pot mix together meat sauce, pasta, and cottage cheese, over low heat. cover with shredded cheese, cover with lid until melted.
- Serve w/ salad & garlic bread.
This was amazing and perfect for summer when you don't want to use the oven. Made exactlly as is and we loved it. Thanks for sharing.
This was so quick and so good! I used Italian seasoning in the ground beef and then a 32 oz. jar of sauce (we like extra). I also added about 1/3 cup of red wine and let it simmer before adding the other ingredients. Can't wait to have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Thanks!