Recipe by HOTTOPOT
I started making lasagna this way to save time (and dishes) during the busy work week. super easy, cheap to make, taste wonderful!!
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (14 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Brown meat, seasoned to taste, drain any fat.
- Add sauce, heat through.
- In large pot mix together meat sauce, pasta, and cottage cheese, over low heat. cover with shredded cheese, cover with lid until melted.
- Serve w/ salad & garlic bread.