MnM's Mom's Note:
I found this recipe on the kraftcanada.com website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (284 ml) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Prepare Stove Top dressing as directed on package and set aside.
- 3Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, vegetables, cheese, salt, pepper & Mrs. Dash in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Top with stuffing.
- 5Bake 30-35 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Easy Chicken Bake W/ Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 654.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix