- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top low-sodium chicken stuffing mix
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (284 ml) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare Stove Top dressing as directed on package and set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, vegetables, cheese, salt, pepper & Mrs. Dash in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake 30-35 minute or until chicken is cooked through.