Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got my copy of this recipe from the Sunday paper magazine.
- 6 ounces chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup breakstone's sour cream
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in a 13x9-inch baking dish; top with the stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
this was so easy and delicious. it was perfect for a last minute meal when i got home from work. i will definitely be making this again.
Yum. For me this dish had that comfort feel to it. Instead of using a pea/carrot blend of veggies, I used a stir fry mix that had some of my favorite vegetables. Simple to make and great leftovers. Thanks for sharing!
This recipe was good. It was very simple to make. Thanks for sharing!