Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Stove Top Stuffing recipe I clipped from the Ladies' Home Journal. Great for those nights you need to get something put together in a matter of minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a 13x9-inch baking pan by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the dry stuffing mix evenly over bottom of the pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, add hot water to remaining stuffing mix; stir just until moistened; set aside.
- Place chicken pieces over dry stuffing mix in baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, sour cream and vegetables.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Top with the prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
I have also used this recipe for years. My husband calls it a "Do Over"!
This is one of our favorite recipes. I've been making this courtesty of the stove top stuffing box for several years now. I'm happy to see it on recipezaar. :)
Very quick and easy, My family loved it. (I cooked my vegies on the side)