1/1 Photo of Stove Top Coated Chicken
Chicken Breasts coated in Crunchy Stovetop Stuffing. Yum! I got this from a friend who's husband loves Fried Chicken. It's quick, it's easy and it's not deep fried... so it's a winner in my book!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Pour Stuffing mix into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush the bread cubes into a fine mixture. (This can also be done alot faster with a food processor if you have one). You want to "break-down" most of the large pieces or they will become too hard after cooking.
- 3Mix the melted butter into the Crumb mixture until well combined. Pour the crumbs onto a plate.
- 4Pour the can of soup a bowl and give it a quick stir to loosen the texture. Dip the chicken breasts into soup and coat well.
- 5Dredge the soup coated chicken breasts in the crumb mixture. Make sure the breasts are fully coated with the crumbs.
- 6Place chicken on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet making sure the pieces do not touch.
- 7Bake for 30-45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked. (bake time depends on thickness of chicken breasts).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Coated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.0
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 1281.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 33.7 g