Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
Really easy chocolatey pudding for two
Top Review by LuckeyDuckey
I didn't read recipe completely till I was in my kitchen, pouring my WHITE 2% Milk, then had to figure out how to turn it into chocolate milk. I used the 'hot chocolate' recipe on the side of the Hershey's Cocoa Powder and added an additional 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/2 sugar, dash of salt and vanilla (for 4 cups of milk since I doubled the batch). Overall a great sucess for my first, not-from-box or plastic cup pudding. I found this recipe as a way to use to milk that was going to spoil. I used much smaller cups and got 9 servings from a double batch. Also, used microwave-warmed chocolate chips instead of baking chocolate.
- 2 cups chocolate milk (we like wawa brand, a local chain)
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 ounce semisweet baking chocolate (one half square)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Grate chocolate into mixture, make a well.
- Mix in chocolate milk with wisk.
- Heat on a low medium for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly until desired thickness is reached.
- pour quickly into two small ramekins or bowls, try not to scrape the sides too much or you'll get small chunks in the middle of the pudding.
- chill or eat warm.