Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another easy "Kraft" recipe
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 package Stove Top stuffing mix, for turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Combine butter, contents of vegetable/seasoning pouch and stuffing crumbs in 2 qt (2 L) casserole.
- Reserve 1 cup (250 mL) of mixture.
- Spread remaining stuffing crumbs evenly in bottom of dish.
- Blend soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; spread over stuffing crumbs in pan.
- Sprinkle reserved stuffing over top.
- Cover and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35 minutes.
- Uncover; bake an additional 5 minutes.
This was easy and excellent. DH said it's definitely a 5. The only change I made was to add a bit of fresh garlic when I was blending the soup and sour cream. I'll definitely make this again. Thank you for sharing this
I love one dish meals!! This one was a winner. Easy, easy,
I did a change though. I had some mashed potatoes left over and used it for the layering also. With the stuffing on bottom and again on top as the recipe suggested.. I figured, why not?
I also sauteed some onion, celery and mushrooms and layered that in the dish too.
This dish may be a tad salty so, if you don't like salt you may not want to use the entire box of stuffing and use boneless boiled turkey or, chicken. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for posting!!!
It was great...better than I thought it would be. It could have used a little something (maybe a little milk?) It was slightly dry.