- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 package Stove Top stuffing mix, for turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 2 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, contents of vegetable/seasoning pouch and stuffing crumbs in 2 qt (2 L) casserole.
- Reserve 1 cup (250 mL) of mixture.
- Spread remaining stuffing crumbs evenly in bottom of dish.
- Blend soup and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; spread over stuffing crumbs in pan.
- Sprinkle reserved stuffing over top.
- Cover and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35 minutes.
- Uncover; bake an additional 5 minutes.