A quick & easy week night dish from the 2003 Milk Calendar. Just add a green vegetable or salad and "you've got dinner"!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large pot over medium heat; cut chicken into 1 inch strips& brown in oil.
- 2Remove from pot& keep warm.
- 3Add remaining oil to pot; cook mushrooms, onion, salt& pepper, for about 5 minutes or until softened, stirring constantly.
- 4Whisk flour into milk; gradually stir into pot, stirring to scrape any veggie bits that are stuck to the bottom and bring to a boil.
- 5Stir in pasta& chicken, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is almost tender& chicken is no longer pink.
- 6Stir in pesto& red pepper; cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes or until pasta is tender& sauce is thickened.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Chicken Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 780.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 42.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: