Stove Top Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large pot over medium heat; cut chicken into 1 inch strips& brown in oil.
- Remove from pot& keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to pot; cook mushrooms, onion, salt& pepper, for about 5 minutes or until softened, stirring constantly.
- Whisk flour into milk; gradually stir into pot, stirring to scrape any veggie bits that are stuck to the bottom and bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta& chicken, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is almost tender& chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in pesto& red pepper; cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes or until pasta is tender& sauce is thickened.