1/7 Photos of Stove Top Cheesy Beef and Potato
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
This is an off the shelf meal, but if you choose to use fresh mushrooms, be sure to add a quarter cup of additional liquid. An interesting variation is to skip the cheese and add a quarter cup of sour cream and a quarter teaspoon of nutmeg to make a stroganoff. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onion in the olive oil within a skillet that has a tight fitting lid.
- 2When the onion is nearly transparent, add the diced potato and the mushrooms and liquid.
- 3Lower the heat and simmer covered for 6 minutes or until the liquid is nearly gone and potato is starting to get soft.
- 4Add the meat and the pepper, stir and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- 5Plate the mixture and sprinkle the cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Cheesy Beef and Potato
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.5
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 377.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: