Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very easy casserole that is really satisfying. Leftovers are easily reheated. I have added seasoning to the ground beef and added herbs to the soup mixture. I have also subbed ground turkey for the beef. My husband likes this served with green beans.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk (use the can to measure)
- Pat uncooked ground beef in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Spread dry stuffing mix over beef.
- Combine soups and milk in a bowl; pour over stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
It only took about 3 or 4 minutes to prepare this dish, and pop it in the oven! (Very impressive!!!) I used 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, and 1 can of cream of celery. I had a worrying moment when I inadvertantly added water instead of milk, but the casserole was still delicious. I served it with mashed potatoes on the side. If you're looking for a no-fuss meal that is quick to put together, hearty, and tasty, this is the one!
This was quick and easy to make. I didn't have cream of chicken soup on hand so I substituted cheddar cheese soup instead. It was very tasty. My son enjoyed it also. I'll definitely make this again.
My Husband and I liked this recipe. I did have to bake it longer than stated because the ground beef wasn't cooked. But it had a great flavor. Thank you for the recipe.