Recipe by Ms B.
This is a very easy casserole that is really satisfying. Leftovers are easily reheated. I have added seasoning to the ground beef and added herbs to the soup mixture. I have also subbed ground turkey for the beef. My husband likes this served with green beans.
Top Review by truebrit
It only took about 3 or 4 minutes to prepare this dish, and pop it in the oven! (Very impressive!!!) I used 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, and 1 can of cream of celery. I had a worrying moment when I inadvertantly added water instead of milk, but the casserole was still delicious. I served it with mashed potatoes on the side. If you're looking for a no-fuss meal that is quick to put together, hearty, and tasty, this is the one!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk (use the can to measure)