I love cabbage and had a head left over in the fridge from another recipe. I wanted something good and WW friendly so I came up with this. I really like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head green cabbage, sliced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons Oscar Mayer real bacon bits (NOT BACON BITS)
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni, quatered
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (this is my preference, you can add more or less its up to you)
- salt and pepper, to desired taste
- Parkay spray margarine (incase the skillet gets sticky, 10 sprays)
- 1Spray skillet with PAM saute mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in skillet.
- 2add sliced cabbage to other veggies.
- 3on medium heat add bacon pieces and pepperoni cover and saute for about 25 min stirring often.
- 4when all veggies are tender add tomato sauce turn down heat and warm the sauce.
- 5salt and pepper to desired taste. enjoy.
- 6TIP: the parkay spray is to help the veggies saute in the pan. you may or may not need it. and 10 is an estimate, use at your own desire).
- 7(I have used pizza sauce in place of the tomato sauce and its really good too. ).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Cabbage for 1or2
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 730.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oscar Mayer real bacon bits