Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love cabbage and had a head left over in the fridge from another recipe. I wanted something good and WW friendly so I came up with this. I really like it.
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, sliced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons Oscar Mayer real bacon bits (NOT BACON BITS)
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni, quatered
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce (this is my preference, you can add more or less its up to you)
- salt and pepper, to desired taste
- Parkay spray margarine (incase the skillet gets sticky, 10 sprays)
- Spray skillet with PAM saute mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in skillet.
- add sliced cabbage to other veggies.
- on medium heat add bacon pieces and pepperoni cover and saute for about 25 min stirring often.
- when all veggies are tender add tomato sauce turn down heat and warm the sauce.
- salt and pepper to desired taste. enjoy.
- TIP: the parkay spray is to help the veggies saute in the pan. you may or may not need it. and 10 is an estimate, use at your own desire).
- (I have used pizza sauce in place of the tomato sauce and its really good too. ).