1/2 Photos of Stove Top Bourbon Chicken
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
This solo recipe is very similar to the mall food court offerings. Cooking the chicken breast whole and then dicing will keep the meat moist, and the chef can check to be sure it is done before committing the rest of the ingredients. When adding the spices, just remember that cooking is a creative sport.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, add the bourbon to the cornstarch and stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients except the chicken and oil, and stir again until the sugar has dissolved. Then set the sauce aside.
- 3Coat both sides of the thawed chicken breast with the olive oil and fry for 4 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F Remove the chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- 4Put the chicken back into the pan, along with the sauce and simmer over low heat until the sauce starts to bubble.
- 5Serve with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Bourbon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.1
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 27.6 g