Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Tender, tasty ribs prepared in a pot on top of the stove...
Make and share this Stove Top Barbecue Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Place soup mix, bbq sauce, water and Tabasco sauce in a large sauce pan.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add ribs.
- Cover pot, reduce heat and simmer for about 45 minutes (sauce will not cover all of the ribs).
- Remove ribs to a dish.
- Bring sauce to a boil and stir until thickened.
- Taste and add salt pepper and more Tabasco to taste (I usually add another tablespoon = we like our sauce on the hot side).
- Cut ribs into serving sized pieces and return to the pot of thickened sauce.
- Stir to coat ribs.
- Serve and enjoy (I hope).