1/1 Photo of Stove Top Baby Red Potatoes With Basil, Shallots and Garlic
Baby red potatoes are sauteed in butter, then finshed with basil, shallots and garlic. Recipe from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce potatoes in several places with fork.
- 2Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and cook until potatoes are almost tender, shaking skillet occasionally, about 25 minutes.
- 5Add 2 tablespoons basil, shallots and garlic.
- 6Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until potatoes are golden brown and very tender, shaking skillet occasionally, about 10 minutes longer.
- 7Season with additional salt and pepper.
- 8Transfer to bowl.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons basil.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top Baby Red Potatoes With Basil, Shallots and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g