Baby red potatoes are sauteed in butter, then finshed with basil, shallots and garlic. Recipe from Bon Appetit.
- Pierce potatoes in several places with fork.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are almost tender, shaking skillet occasionally, about 25 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons basil, shallots and garlic.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until potatoes are golden brown and very tender, shaking skillet occasionally, about 10 minutes longer.
- Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons basil.