I found this on the back of a stove top box. It is a family favorite. Good served with Corn. Very satisfying. Also I usually use low fat soup or sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Stove Top with 1 cup Water.
- 2In small mixing bowl mix soup and sour cream.
- 3Place chicken breast on bottom of 9X13 baking pan.
- 4Pour Soup Mix over top.
- 5Spoon Stuffing on top.
- 6Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stove Top and Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken flavor stuffing mix