Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this on the back of a stove top box. It is a family favorite. Good served with Corn. Very satisfying. Also I usually use low fat soup or sour cream.
- 1 box stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare Stove Top with 1 cup Water.
- In small mixing bowl mix soup and sour cream.
- Place chicken breast on bottom of 9X13 baking pan.
- Pour Soup Mix over top.
- Spoon Stuffing on top.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
I've always loved this recipe, thanks for posting!
I made this years ago but lost the recipe. Thank You for posting. I also cooked the dish at 350 for 30 min. I used boneless skinless chicken tenders and cut them in small pieces. Every one loved this dish. No left overs, and requests to make it again.This one is a keeper!!
This meal was so quick, easy and tasty! I had all the ingredients on hand so this saved me from running to the grocery store lol...I sliced the chicken into strips, added some chicken flavoring, cayenne, and fresh ground black pepper. It didn't look like enough to spread into a 9x13 so I used my 10x10 casserole dish. I used light sour cream and reduced fat cream of mushroom. The stuffing was a bit too dry for my preference so i stirred it into the chicken mixture and cooked 5 minutes longer. There was no temp listed, but I cooked at 350 for approx 35 min. Will definitely make this again, Thanks!