Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is a great way to prepare that "budget steak" or stew meat. Everyone I have given the recipe to LOVES it.
- 2 lbs stew meat or 2 -3 cheap steaks, chopped into small pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- any other vegetables (optional)
- Mix all ingredients into large baking dish or baking pan.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
- If you want more gravy add more water.
- Thats it!
This recipe made a lovely stew.Fast and easy and a great tasting stew.