Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
As far back as I can remember, this was served at our holiday family gatherings. It is good to make during hot weather and we live in Florida, so it is usually still quite a tropical climate in December.(unless we get lucky with a cold front)My Mimi and Mom passed this on to me, although my Mom insists I added the cherries. Maybe I did! We have quite a few mouths to feed in our clan, so if yours is smaller, you might want to cut the recipe in half....or maybe not!
- 2 cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 jar maraschino cherry, drained & halved
- 1⁄2 bag colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Dump all the ingredients in a large plastic bowl with a lid.
- Mix everything together with a large plastic mixing spoon.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- Tote the bowl to your family gathering or potluck.
- Watch it disappear.
- Help it disappear.
- Gather many compliments.
brought to work party.Everyone loved it, very refreshing.