1/4 Photos of Stormy's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (2 Ingredients!)
Refrigerated cookie dough and mini peanut butter cups make preparing these a breeze...BUT they taste like a lot of effort goes into them. This recipe was given to me, so I do not know who Stormy is, but I figured I should give him/her credit! According to "Stormy", you can also do these with Rolos (haven't tried that yet!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 -24 count) package miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough or 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1Place unwrapped peanut butter cups in freezer before starting.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Using miniature muffin tins, place a 1 inch ball of dough in each cup.
- 4Bake for about 5 minutes LESS than package directions instruct (This usually turns out to be about 7-8 minutes).
- 5Remove from oven and leave in pans.
- 6Remove candy from freezer and carefully press one into each cookie.
- 7Remove from tins after they are almost cool.
- 8Cool completely on racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stormy's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (2 Ingredients!)
Serving Size: 1 (637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 137.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g