- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter, organic
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together dry ingredients. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Form into a dough ball.
- Lightly flour work surface and roll out dough to 1/2 inch. Using a cookie cutter, cut biscuits and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for about 17-20 minutes.